Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mother In Law Apt

Mike and Michelle found a house to rent that has a mother-in-law behind it. This is quite common here in California. So I will inhabit the mother-in-law apartment. Diane was quite upset but fortunately she found another renter right a way. I have spent today going through my stuff. It is amazing how much you accumulate in just a few months. I went through my closet and got rid of the clothes that no longer fit because I have lost weight. That feels good by the way. The weight loss is going slower but I am still losing. My goal is to be unrecognizable by the class reunion.

I have been in training for my new position at work. It is a lot of details to learn but having worked in conjunction with this position I have an advantage over a new hire.

This weekend passed with out a date. I kind of expected my friend from last weekend to call. But he didn't but he did send an email mentioning it had been 8 days since he saw me. I am not sure what he meant by that. This dating thing is so weird. I am not sure if I was supposed to call him to arrange a date. Does that mean I pay? The last time I dated was before marriage and the boy still paid. I guess I will wait and see. Maybe I should rename my blog Still Single in Burbank.

Love to you and yours,
NanaCarol

No comments: